My back has been KILLING me this week, in a way I've never felt before. It's right in the middle of my back and it throbs and no amount of stretching or rubbing or rolling on the floor on a tennis ball helps. Someone suggested I get a maternity belt. Sigh. I was vaguely aware that there was a basket of these at my favorite consignment shop, so I thought I would give it a shot.
As far as looks, I mean, it's an easy 10+
Hot, right?
Plus I was skeptical because the last thing I need is more structural engineering in my dressing process.
But, oh my god. The second I tried it at the store it felt good. So freaking good. I wore it to work yesterday and it made a hude difference in how I felt.
Also, I put it over the belly panel of the jeans I wore yesterday because they keep falling down. Bonus!
(I'm back-dating some lifesavers to the greatest of my recollection. If you're interested, you can click on the lifesavers tag to see them.)
1 comment:
Oh my god I love this.
Post a Comment