Then I spent an afternoon just getting this done already.

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, but it's smaller than I was expecting. Not good for cuddling on the couch. Good for a lap blanket, or just wrapping around chilly shoulders, though.
I love the colors and the way it all came together. I used Lamb's Pride Bulky in a variety of colors. Oh, how I love Lamb's Pride. The animal blankets I made for Megan's kids are both made from Lamb's Pride.
The aran blanket is coming along, too. I expect to finish this weekend. I also expect to mail the last aran blanket sometime this ... year? Decade? (I guess this particular year the year and the decade end at the same time ...)
1 comment:
I like it! That reminds me, I still owe you a pic or R's blanket. I'll get on that...
Post a Comment