I'm watching Obama on Leno (via Hulu). Did you see this? If not, I highly recommend it.
It seems to me that, no matter your politics, you have to appreciate that we finally have a president who seems to honestly have a grasp of all of the issues facing our country. And, what's more, who has the ability to break those issues down into terms that the average person (i.e., me) can understand.
I've tried to read up on this financial mess. I've sorta semi followed the news. But I just couldn't wrap my head around what is happening and why. Until Obama explained it on a late-night talk show in, like, five minutes.
(And, as for the Special Olympics comment. Come on. It was a stupid thing to say, but it was an off-the-cuff remark that is hardly representative of his beliefs, let alone his actions, regarding the special needs population.)
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment