Seriously people. I've got nothing to say. I don't even have a cute kid to post pictures of. So, I'm forced to give you a bulleted list of randomness.
*Are the Olympics over yet? Because, really. Who's watching? And I miss The Office.
*I just got a heads up about a baby shower on April 22. I need to find something to knit. I'm looking for something fairly simple in a nice (but cheap) yarn. I'm open to suggestions.
*I work in a petri dish. The eye infection? The one that may be pinkeye, but not bacterial pinkeye, viral pinkeye, so that week of antibacterial eye drops was a waste of time? The one that probably isn't pinkeye of any kind because, other than the pinkness, you know, of the eyes, it's not really acting like pinkeye? Yeah. It's still around. I've decided to outwit, outplay, and outlast it. And to wear my contacts. Take that psuedopinkeye.
*Also, I think I'm getting a real sickness. The throat, it is scratchy. I now keep Purell on my desk.
{{Anyone with a penis may want to skip the next bullet point. It involves girl-type body fluids and shameless product promotion. You've been warned}}
*After nearly 15 years as a devoted tampon user, I've made a switch. To the divacup. Wipe that look off your face. It's really great. I can't feel it at all and only have to deal with it twice a day. Before bed and when I wake up. NEVER AT WORK!! And it's not as messy as you might think. Much less messy than tampons, in fact. Toss in cheaper than tampons, better for the environment, and easier on my plumbing, and I'm totally sold.
See? I bet you'll never complain about flower pictures again, bitches.
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*"...intrigued by the DivaCup" from the woman who pour saline through her nose... don't know about you guys but I guess it's one of those "don't knock it until you've tried it" situations.
*Baby hat, small and relatively quick... in Red Heart Soft, which is cheap and machine washable but still totally soft.
*Use Zicam to fend off the cold. And Halls Vitamin C. Both can help.
Post a Comment