skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, February 12, 2006
The Blizzard of Aught Six
What? What's that? Doesn't look too bad? I'll have you know, we got, like, EIGHT inches.
Guess who gets to sleep in for an extra 2 hours tomorrow? I love my job.
1 comment:
Nicole
said...
Love the pictures. I think you guys got more snow than we did.
9:08 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If You Can't Get Enough of Me
Savvy Source
Links
The Luna Six
Knerq
The "Pitt" Stop
Team Dockery (The Blog of Record)
Labels
Books
(1)
Confession
(3)
Knitting
(13)
Lifesavers
(4)
Meta
(6)
Pregnancy
(16)
Running
(3)
WrongAshley
(6)
Blog Archive
►
2014
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(27)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
2009
(34)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(23)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(14)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
▼
2006
(40)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(7)
In the Drink and a Time Warp, or: The Post Brought...
You'll Be Sorry You Asked
Valentine
The Blizzard of Aught Six
At Least I Haven't Broken Them
Watching ...
One Look At You And I Can't Disguise ...
►
January
(8)
►
2005
(47)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
email me
Syndicate this site (XML)
Twittling My Thumbs
Tweets by @ashletta
1 comment:
Love the pictures. I think you guys got more snow than we did.
Post a Comment