Saturday, January 24, 2009

Non Sequiturs

I thought that nesting happened in the days right before you give birth. That was before I found myself scrubbing our kitchen cabinets with a toothbrush this morning. Damian said that our honeymoon and this nesting thing are the best things that have ever happened to him.

This week I introduced McLovin' to some very important things in life: Styx, Barack Obama, and sushi.

I bought a stroller today. This one. I got it from this site, which my friend Mandy introduced me to this week. They have one super-amazing bargain at a time until it sells out, then they put up another. So, I got the stroller and the infant bassinet for the cost of the bassinet alone. w00t! I already have a Maclaren Volo that I got off of craigslist for fifty bucks, but it's no good for the first six months. And this one has air-filled tires, so we're hoping it will work on the limestone prairie path for walks into town.

Because I'm naive enough to think that we'll be taking 3-mile round-trip walks with a baby.

No comments: