Saturday, January 13, 2007

Randomness

Justin, call me. Seriously. Call me.

Work

I'm conducting a little experiment. There has been a long brown hair stuck to the sink in the women's staff bathroom for about 4 days. I'm using that hair to see how long it actually is between cleanings in there. Keep in mind that roughly 75 women use that bathroom everyday, plus the occasional student. The occasional sick student, since it's right next to the nurse's office. Neat. I can only assume that everyone else is doing the same since it would take roughly half a second to wipe the hair off the sink. Yes, we are all idiots.

Home

The great bathroom remodel of aught-seven has begun. The before pics:

Note that the bathroom is so small that he has to take a picture in the mirror to get it all in.



The yellowness of the tub insert is the #1 reason we are ripping out everything, instead of just painting the walls.

Very nice.

And Finally ...



Because I can't stop biting my nails on my own, I'm going to post weekly pictures of my progress. Hoping public humiliation will shame me into stopping.

Week 1 (it's baaaaad. Britney is probably doing MUCH better):



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Ewwwww... your bathroom or your nails? :) You decide. :) Just teasing, or maybe I'm helping... :)

I miss Erin. She would have something really stinging to say I'm sure.

And what's with the no-RSS feed? Everything is on my bloglines, everything and everyone - except You.

How's the cables?