Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hey. If it's Good Enough for Britney ...

Asked if she had any New Year's resolutions by TV's Extra at her New Year's Eve party in Las Vegas, Spears, 25, replied: "Stop biting my nails. Just to take care of me more."

Sounds good to me. I'm making those my new year's resolutions too. I draw the line at flashing my hoo-ha in public, though.

A knitting update is still in the works. With pictures! (Hence the delay.) I've been very, very busy. 2 hats! 2 and a half scarves! Cables, my friends. Cables!

Oh, and in case you were wondering (because I was after Ford's funeral today): the origins of the 21-gun salute.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Can't wait to see the pictures... you and Erin, such slacker bloggers! :) Funny since it was the two of you that got me to start my own. We need to get together sometime and do some knitting.

Gabe, Megan, Oscar and Rory said...

Yay for sharing resolutions with Britney Spears! And I can't wait to see your mad cable skills!