I love craigslist. We've scored some great things on there over the years: stroller, toddler bed, a buyer for our pool table.
But, sweet hell, sometimes sellers can be so difficult. I'm shopping for a double stroller and contacted someone about one this morning. I asked if it was available and if I could come take a look. I got this response:
"Ok, we live by Lincoln Square"
That's it.
There is not one bit of useful information in there. No name, no address. Lincoln Square is a neighborhood to the far north of Chicago. I guess I'm supposed to wander around and look for someone who might look like they could be selling a double stroller?
It makes me want to say screw it and buy from someone else.
Like, maybe, say, the orange one (with pictures!) that's a slightly different model (i.e., not ultralight, meaning it's a whopping 3 pounds heavier) for $30 less.
Actually, typing this, I think I'll do that. I can heft 3 pounds in order to save 30 bucks. And I don't have to deal with obtuse seller.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment