Oh, hello zero readers.
First: a caveat. I suck at resolutions. I don't think I have ever kept one. Ever.
Now that that is out of the way, I will tell you that my resolution for 2012 is to write something for either this blog or the Blog of Record every. single. day.*
Kindly swing your gaze down and to the left. Notice that I posted exactly 12 times in 2010 and 2011 COMBINED.
This is going to be super-awesome.
*Perhaps you** are asking yourself "Why?" Well, I seem to only think in facebook status updates or tweets of 140 characters or less. I want to get out of that habit. Particularly since the other blog really is the only record we keep of LD's childhood and milestones. I feel like we missed most of a year of it. Boo.
**I use the term "you" loosely, since I doubt any of my three readers have stuck around.
Sunday, January 01, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment