skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Signs I Might Have a Problem
Sometimes, when I'm at work, I crave a glass of wine.
Oh, Jesus. Fine.
OFTEN, when I'm at work, I crave a glass of wine.
But I never crave before noon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If You Can't Get Enough of Me
Savvy Source
Links
The Luna Six
Knerq
The "Pitt" Stop
Team Dockery (The Blog of Record)
Labels
Books
(1)
Confession
(3)
Knitting
(13)
Lifesavers
(4)
Meta
(6)
Pregnancy
(16)
Running
(3)
WrongAshley
(6)
Blog Archive
►
2014
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(27)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
2009
(34)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(23)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(14)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2006
(40)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
▼
2005
(47)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(9)
You ask, I answer
Baby! On a Blanket!
Bachelorette Hell
Say what?
Too little, too late
The Latest Reason I Don't Shop at Wal-Mart
Meanwhile, Back at Bergdorf's ...
Holding Out for a Hero
Signs I Might Have a Problem
►
August
(14)
►
July
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
email me
Syndicate this site (XML)
Twittling My Thumbs
Tweets by @ashletta
No comments:
Post a Comment