I don't know why. Do you know anyone who eats butterscotch candies? I can't remember the last time I had one. Butterscotch candies seem like such a grandpa thing.
And that got me thinking that I need a thing.
I mean, sure. My kids are 4 and 1. I've got a while before I'm a grandparent, but it seems like a thing is something that might take a while to cultivate.
If I'm going to start keeping a decorative crystal jar of chalky pink peppermint candies on my end table like my great grandma did, I think I should start now. What if, after a year or two, I realize that I hate chalky pink peppermint candies? It's better to know that now when there is time to correct the course than when I have expectant little faces looking for candy and I just have to commit to the bit for the rest of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment