On my way to work yesterday, the windshield wiper fluid wasn't working on the left side. Which made me crazy because I HATE not having a clear windshield and there was a lot of new snow that morning. By the time I got to work, it wasn't working on the right side
either. I checked the back and it was working fine, so I figured that the things on the front were frozen. I parked in the sun and made sure to check them ....
This is the most boring post ever.
Long story short: after owning the CR-V for three months, I have no idea how to pop the hood. Boo girl moment.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't feel bad. When Max and I owned our first car, it took us over a year before we needed to deal with that and then between the two of us could not figure it out for the life of us. I think we had to take it to a dealership and get them to show us how.
Welcome back!
Post a Comment