I'm back at work, which is a mostly good thing. I'm much happier when my days have a purpose but not very good at giving myself a purpose.
As is my going to work tradition, I stop at Dunkin' Donuts every day for some coffee because I cannot get enough of their coffee. Delicious.
Over the summer, while I was working at the unfortunate summer job, I got coffee every day. One of the unfortunate aspects of that job was that the janitorial staff decided not to empty the trash. I got to see what four-weeks worth of Dunkin' Donuts cups looks like. Not so good.
It also didn't smell very good, but that's another story.
I decided to buy an environmentally friendly Dunkin' Donuts thermal mug. When I did, I asked if it was okay to get it refilled at the drive-thru. They were like, "SURE!!"
I've gone to Dunkin' Donuts every day for the last seven business days, gone to the drive-thru where the same woman is working, and every day she has no idea what I'm ordering. The exchange goes a little like this:
"Good morning, can I get a travel mug refilled with decaf?"
"I'm sorry?"
"A travel mug refill."
"We don't have that."
"No. A refill. Of a travel mug."
"Can you come to the window?"
Sigh. Every single day. Except today, when I asked for a travel mug refill and was told, "we don't have margaritas."
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, duh. You have to wait unti lafter 5pm for margaritas. :)
Post a Comment